In an effort to meet our four strategic priorities, the Human Trafficking Collaborative offers a variety of services including:
(1) training courses for judges and court personnel for addressing human trafficking related cases;
(2) technical assistance and testing in six diverse court jurisdictions to identify best practices for courts dealing with human trafficking cases that judicial systems can use across the nation;
(3) disseminating best practice guidelines, tool kits and other resources to help court practitioners and their justice partners address human trafficking cases;
(4) conference presentations on best practice guidelines to help court practitioners effectively address human trafficking cases;
(5) facilitation of ongoing federal and state dialogue to promote better collaboration between federal and state courts and justice organizations when addressing human trafficking issues that affect the state courts.